emby

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Why all the questions?

So after sitting down for a couple of hours and chatting about what's going to happen over the course of the next 13 months, it's been narrowed down to asking a lot of questions and going in circles for most of the first semester (well I imagine that's how I'm going to spend it anyway).

I'm thinking of heading down an environment modelling design route since that's always been a part of games I've admired. That moment when you step out into a vast world full of dense, cluttered buildings or sprawling, vibrant landscapes is one to make you step back marvel at the depth of creativity present. Aside from this, I've always loved very stylised art. It's becoming a widely adopted trend in and around iOS games and I think that the style lends very well to the simplicity to many of the games available on that sort of platform. Hopefully this will give me a starting point to move from.

No comments:

Post a Comment